Thursday, April 3, 2008

It's official!

I have been accepted to the New Day Learning Center about 1 hour from Beijing, China. I will be leaving the last week of June and be back around the first week of August!! I'm super excited!! If you want to check out their website it's http://www.xtds.org/en/index.htm. The Learning Center is on a compound with an orphanage, business and community center; this compound is owned by the company New Day Creations http://www.newdaycreations.com/.

Currently I am beginning to learn some Mandarin ( I'll let you know how that goes :) and spending lots of time in prayer. I only have two and a half months before I fly around the world so there is lots to do. A couple of my friends went to this place last year on a Missions Trip through ORU, so I am stealing their time whenever I can to gain their wisdom and learn from their experiences!

Oh yeah, I'm also busy trying to come up with the $3000 necessary to fly over there and eat for a month. If you wanna help, let me know! I'd appreciate your prayers as well.

Much Love,
Kelli Lynn

No comments: