I have finally arrived back to my home in America. After 24 hours of traveling, I had a good flight back and got through all the stops in the airport rather quickly - Thnakfully. My room mate however, the one I went to the airport with, was not so lucky! I just received news that she is still in China after her flight had to return! I had such a great time in China and I hope you enjoyed my updates. I will try to update my blog again telling you how my transition back to America is going. I must say, every time I flush toilet paper I am reminded how blessed I am to be living in America . . .
Well - I just wanted to let everyone know I am back safe and sound in America! Thank you for all your prayers and thoughts.
Love,
Kelli Lynn
Who must now start to unpack.
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment