Hey everyone -
I will be flying home in about 36 hours. Which means I have 36 more hours to fill with everything possible. My last two days have been filled nonstop with activities and I just don't have time to write about all them. . . .(at least not right now). I just wanted to let everyone know that the English School is over - I miss my students horribly already and its only been 2 days. I had an amazing time kareoking again. I also revisited the Great Wall, then saw Tienemian (sp?) Square and the Forbidden City. I went with a new group of volunteers at New Day - they are amazing! Wish I had time to get to know them more . . . Tomorrow is Church, one more day of shopping, walking to the village, hopefully getting a massage and dancing once more. And then packing of course so i can leave at 830am.
China has been great - and I'm not really ready to leave yet.
But, I need to get a little bit of sleep so I can keep enjoying my last hours in Beijing.
Love,
Kelli Lynn
Who will be sleeping for a week straight after this marathon.
And hope to see you soon!
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment